Panic. Let me count the ways

I was asked by a journalist whether a panic attack is worse than a paper cut? In response to this question and to indicate the severity, allow me to list all of the things that I would rather experience than have a panic attack;

• A kick in the vag
  • A kick in the vag from a person wearing boots
  • Stubbing my toe every hour on the hour
  • Falling face-first into dog sh**
  • Accidentally deleting all of my phone contacts
  • Accidentally deleting all of my Instagram followers
  • Giving up alcohol for life
  • Doing a skydive dressed as a budgie
  • A daily bitch slap from Ru Paul. (Tbf, that would be an honour).
  • Plucking out twenty nose hairs with rusty tweezers.

I’m sure you get the point. What about you, what would you rather experience than panic? Share with me on Instagram.

6 Comments

1. August 5, 2019 / 3:25 pm

The first thing I think of when I read ‘panic attack’ is all the times at my last job where I would have a panic attack and go cry in the bathroom. I’m so glad I left because my life has waaaay less panic in it now. It’s nice to pinpoint and eliminate when possible!

2. August 23, 2019 / 10:01 am

Speaking out about your thoughts and Letting your feelings out is the best way to solve issues like mental panic-ness which causes anxiety. I personally prefer them when I’m feeling down or upset. 🙂

• September 10, 2020 / 9:59 am

I agree with you, Oliver.

3. May 21, 2020 / 6:27 pm

I strongly second this notion. I would take slowly ripping all my skin off around my nails than ever having a panic attack again.

4. July 23, 2020 / 12:04 pm

I’d rather pluck out twenty nose hairs with rusty tweezers than ever having a panic attack again.

5. September 11, 2020 / 8:54 am

Yah you are right Allmadhere,
    Mental health affects us all. Mental health is equal to physical health. Effecting rich, poor, young and old.
    Would you like to write on the difference between Psychologist and Psychiatrist?