I’m looking for an intern to work with me part-time, (1 or 2 days per week), during the month surrounding World Mental Health Day.
Must be based in the Bolton/Manchester area, or they’ll be one Hell of a commute!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to hone their skills, learn new ones and be part of a creative environment.
- Taking photos and planning content for the We’re All Mad Here Instagram page.
- Assist in filming for the We’re All Mad Here YouTube channel.
- Managing the upload, scheduling, information input and tagging of videos.
- Take an active role in growing the following for the We’re All Mad Here YouTube channel.
- Research hashtags, events and relevant news for mental health and wellbeing.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions.
- General admin tasks/errands
- Experience with social media and knowledge of SEO.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Can operate a camera!
- Knowledge of video editing software such as Premiere Pro. (Or is a fast learner).
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/other photo editing software
- Personality: Proactive, reliable, adaptive, positive, happy to ‘muck in,’ and generally not a dick! (I can confirm that I’m not a dick either).
- Not afraid/allergic to dogs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest in mental health.
- An interest in writing, or other creative outlets.
- Previous knowledge of my blog.
I can’t offer a fortune, but this will be a paid internship. There will also be as much free tea and coffee as you can drink!
Applicants please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date: 6th October
Only successful applicants will be contacted. (God this is all very corporate sounding)!